From: Dariush Pietrzak,,, (eyck_at_ghost.anime.pl)
Date: Sat 06 Aug 2005 - 16:17:50 BST

> > grep -i ulimit /etc/vservers/dev.conf
> > ULIMIT="-H -u 256 -n 1024"
> actually those are ulimits, and they can be set on
 how perceptive of you, at first I thought 'ulimit' means it's some other
kind of limit.

> so actually it _only_ works with the (new-style )config
> and with /etc/vservers/<name>/rlimit/...
 So actualy rlimits don't work until 2.6.x stabilises, new-style config
fixes it's bugs and world as a whole becomes better place. Let's hope it
happens soon enough for our children to see it.
 Good luck to all!

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
 Total Existance Failure