From: Dirk Ruediger (dgrue_at_web.de)
Date: Sat 13 Aug 2005 - 07:21:29 BST

Hi Dennis,

Dennis Roos wrote (some time ago):

> After half an hour of scripting I came up with a somewhat working
> conversion script for Linux-VServer configs to the new directory
> configuration layout.
>
> It has been created for my specific environment, but I hope it helps
> someone ;)

I used your vscfg-conf.sh for my migration to the new config layout.
Thanks for providing this!

I adopted it and corrected the handling of multiple network devices.
Also I set the flag /apps/init/mark to "default" so that the vserver is
started via /etc/init.d/vserver-default (under debain at least ;-))
So I want to share these changes too.

Kind regards
Dirk