From: Stephen Harris (lists_at_spuddy.org)
Date: Sat 13 Aug 2005 - 15:23:45 BST

On Sat, Aug 13, 2005 at 07:10:14AM -0400, Stephen Harris wrote:
> I'll happily test! The host is an NFS server for my home network and doesn't
> do much else, so I can reboot it as needed, when I'm at home :-)

OK, so I've just built a new kernel:
  2.4.31-vs1.2.10-bme0.05

The bme0.05 patch installs almost cleanly on 2.4.31 (one rejection which is
easily fixed) and it compiled cleanly.

Nice extensions! Having --bind -r (or "bind,ro" in fstab) is very very
useful!

It seems to work and is stable; only time will tell.