From: [eMAXX] Sys-Admin (sys-admin_at_emaxx.nl)
Date: Wed 14 Sep 2005 - 14:31:33 BST

Matvey Gladkikh wrote:

>On 14/09/05 13:26 +0200, [eMAXX] Sys-Admin wrote:
>

>>You're going to fast for me; as far as I can see, sid does not provide
>>the 2.6.12 kernel-sources: http://packages.debian.org/unstable/allpackages

Okey ....guess I made a mistake here, since there ARE kernel-source
2.6.12 in sid :) they're just named different :S

kernel-source-2.6.11 (2.6.11-7)
  Linux kernel source for version 2.6.11 with Debian patches

linux-source-2.6.12 (2.6.12-6)
    Linux kernel source for version 2.6.12 with Debian patches

>You allso can download kernel.org kernel 2.6.12
>in this case you should install apt-get install kernel-patch (smth
like that)
>and patch kernel sources with cramfs patch
>patch -p1 < /usr/src/debian-patches(or smth like
>that)/blablabla/fs.cramfs.diff

Ok, since I want to try to this option later, where is that cramfs
patch? I asumed it should be in one of the debian patch-packages? I
searched http://packages.debian.org/unstable/allpackages for a possible
candidate... but nogo..

Regards,

Vincent Pluk