From: Guenther Fuchs (vserver_at_muh.at)
Date: Mon 26 Sep 2005 - 11:30:46 BST

Hi there,

on Freitag, 23. September 2005 at 21:31 on the list was posted:

> several providers are already using vs2.0 on x86_64

not "only" providers ;-)

> (and I got zero bug/issue reports for that)

not relating to the processor / kernel ;-)

I'm using a FC4 based vanilla 2.6.12.4 kernel (from kernel.org) with
vs2.0 patch and 0.30.208fix02 utils - this is running fine since I
found out the IA32_EMULATION option to get the 32bit guests running
;-)

This is now running proper since end August at this location, hosting
a couple of 32bit guests.

--
regards,

Guenther Fuchs