From: Allen Parker (infowolfe_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon 26 Sep 2005 - 11:58:05 BST

On 9/23/05, Johnny Rose Carlsen <jrc_at_wenix.dk> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone has any experience running Vserver on a Gentoo AMD64 system?
If you need help with gentoo/amd64 and/or vserver, you're welcome to
contact me off-list via icq 7749229 (best idea) via google talk
(infowolfe_at_gmail.com) or occasionally, i'm seen on freenode.net as
nickname infowolfe.

you may also email me privately if that is your wish, given a small
amount of time we can probably take care of your bugs ;-)

Allen Parker
(afaik, the first person to run gentoo + linux-vserver -- in the days
of jacques)