Re: [Vserver] what am i doing wrong with vserver exec?

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Tue 04 Oct 2005 - 13:51:38 BST

On Tuesday 04 October 2005 08:43 am, Christian Heim wrote:

odd. it doesnt give any error yet the files remain. wonder if it could be
permissions although as root it should not matter to a script executed as
root...

this is one of the files to be deleted

-rw------- 1 qscand nofiles 86449 Oct 4 06:38 prometheus112842211069422533

Chuck

--
Chuck
"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,