[Vserver] Re: Quota for guest servers on /vservers, /vservers is on LVM ext3

From: Steven Truong <djatlantic_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 19 Oct 2005 - 01:06:49 BST

Thanks Mr. *Gorecki and Chuck for the answers. I have a question regarding
http://linux-vserver.org/Disk+Limits . I created my vserver without
specifying the context number, so do I need to fix it or have to rebuild the
guest server with a context number, or could I just append to the guest
server the context number (if possible)?

Regarding to Chuck's method, I think it is a bit different for my case
because /vservers is already a logical volume, and I can resize /vserver as
a whole partition.

Best regards,
Steven.
*