Re: [Vserver] Re: Quota for guest servers on /vservers, /vservers is on LVM ext3

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Wed 19 Oct 2005 - 01:11:44 BST

On Tuesday 18 October 2005 08:06 pm, Steven Truong wrote:
> Thanks Mr. *Gorecki and Chuck for the answers. I have a question regarding
> http://linux-vserver.org/Disk+Limits . I created my vserver without
> specifying the context number, so do I need to fix it or have to rebuild the
> guest server with a context number, or could I just append to the guest
> server the context number (if possible)?
>
> Regarding to Chuck's method, I think it is a bit different for my case
> because /vservers is already a logical volume, and I can resize /vserver as
> a whole partition.

i think you may be able to create logical volumes within the one large logical
volume :)

on mine, yeah the partition i created to put the guests is simply a volume
group, but as far as i know, as long as the /vservers is mounted first, you
can mount additional logical partitions within it.

--
Chuck
"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,