Re: [Vserver] routing question

From: Guenther Fuchs <vserver_at_muh.at>
Date: Sat 22 Oct 2005 - 22:24:34 BST

Hi there,

on Saturday, October 22, 2005 at 21:57 on the list was posted:

> You have to work around this with NATing and PREROUTING rules on the
> host - if it is possible to not give an external IP to the host yo would
> have easier live with NATing outside to a internal IP...

Interesting approach, but this breaks the thought of a dual-homed
proxy I guess. Thank's anyway for thinking 'bout.

What I would really love is a hack to get the networking done on a
per-context basis but I guess this is a which for x.mas in 20 years
;-)

--
regards,
Guenther Fuchs