[Vserver] Can't bind-mount host->guest

From: Bruno <bonbons67_at_internet.lu>
Date: Sat 29 Oct 2005 - 15:11:53 BST

Hi,

On my Gentoo Host+Guest I have a squashfs copy of portage which is
loop-mounted at boot time on the host and then bind-mounted to the guest
using the vserver's fstab in /etc/vservers/...

How can I unmount+mount this snapshot with propagation to the guests when the
image is updated?

Best would be to have a "vmount" tool provided by util-vserver that can mount
anything from guest->guest or even host->guest. It should work with the
host's mount command (if needed) so it works even if the guest do not have
mount installed.

Bruno