[Vserver] is kernel update worth it yet?

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Mon 14 Nov 2005 - 10:18:38 GMT

we are running vanilla kernels with the vserver patch on our Gentoo production
system (the 'big bertha' one).

currently this is 2.6.13.3-vs2.1.0-rc4

I see little bits here and there of 2.6.14 and some vs number being ready for
prime time.. I have been out of intimate touch with what is going on due to
job responsibilities..

are the fixes/features/etc enough to warrant a switch from above?
is there a changelog or something i can look at to see what has been done
since rc4?

--
Chuck
"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,