[Vserver] When to mount lvm? (vs2.0)

From: Lars Braeuer <lbraeuer_at_mpex.net>
Date: Tue 13 Dec 2005 - 12:38:10 GMT

Hi,

I'm not sure where to mount an LVM2 device with vs2.0.
I do not want to mount it on system boot, but when starting the guest vserver.

The fstab file in the vserver config directory seems to be the right place.

But when including an entry like this in the fstab file, the mount won't show up in the hostsystem
and will not be accessible via the mount point in the /vservers directory:
/dev/mapper/vg-test01 / ext3 defaults 1 2
But I'm able to enter the vserver with "vserver test01 enter", weird.

I also tried the prepre-start script, but it seems to be the wrong place, because it's called after
the generateOptions function.

Any hints?

Best,

Lars