[Vserver] Re: Hello Joel

From: Michael S. Zick <mszick_at_morethan.org>
Date: Sat 24 Dec 2005 - 18:50:45 GMT

On Fri December 23 2005 11:10, you wrote:

> > Still, baby may have a twin sister by Christmas.
> >
> not during Christmas night, it would so be a brother name Jesus ;-)

If I am lucky,
Santa Claus will build these (#$%@&) attr & acl sources for me.

The on-line document has had another update. The end is in sight,
only have to fill in the middle.

I have also been reading the IRC logs for both answers and common
questions to guide what I include in baby and the documentation.

This should end with two virtual servers, protected from each other
and protected from the host - just like your question asked about.

Break time here,

Mike
<http://www.morethan.org/step_step.html>