[Vserver] How to setup FSS?

From: Wilhelm Meier <meier_at_informatik.fh-kl.de>
Date: Fri 06 Jan 2006 - 09:18:49 GMT

Hello,

how do I setup fair share scheduling? I've read
http://linux-vserver.org/Scheduler+Parameters
and I understand, that if all contexts have running processes, the
fillrate/fillinterval gives the "share" of cpu capacity the context gets
(roughly, if you neglect the effect of the other parameters). But what
happens, if only one context has running processes. Is this context then able
to use the rest of cpu capacity, or is it waiting ?

--
Wilhelm Meier
email: meier@informatik.fh-kl.de