Re: [Vserver] VServer logo?

From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>
Date: Fri 06 Jan 2006 - 22:43:27 GMT

On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 10:56:58PM +0100, Guenther Fuchs wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> anyone graphically talented created a logo for VServer yet or wants
> to? I guess, there's not only me wanting to show a "powered by Linux-
> VServer" on their page ;-)

hmm, yes, maybe there is somebody who can/will do that ...

in case not, I spent a few minutes with gimp and you can
find a very simple powered by (just text) here:

http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Stuff/LOGO/powered_by_LVS.png
http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Stuff/LOGO/powered_by_LVS.xcf

(together with older ideas)