Re: [Vserver] VServer logo?

From: Guenther Fuchs <vserver_at_muh.at>
Date: Sat 07 Jan 2006 - 14:01:19 GMT

Hi there,

on Saturday, January 7, 2006 at 14:21 there was posted:

AC> Here's my attempt:

Looks quite fine to me - and as Oliver stated: "May I add a
suggestion" ;-)

AC> <http://homes.stat.unipd.it/mmzz/Vserver/Logo/>
AC> See README file for explanations...

To point out the "circuit" source of the "S" a little more I suggest
rounding up the ends to show like the usual "holes" and also to change
the colour more to brown to fit the "copper" look of printed circuits
a little more.

Contrary to Oliver I would leave the "v" checkmarks as the are, to
show the "equality" of each VServer within the system, that's what I'd
associate with this.

--
regards,
Guenther Fuchs