Re: [Vserver] vserver hosting on server4you.com

From: Eric Jorgensen <jorgy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed 22 Feb 2006 - 17:39:56 GMT

Thanks to everyone who has replied. Does anyone have any reason to believe that the service from the US company, server4you.com would be any different than the service from the German company?

 And if it matters, I'm looking for a dedicated host, not an individual vserver guest.

 Thanks again everyone.