I tried to setup a subnetwork using several vservers.
- host system is connected to internet
- several guest in a different subnetwork on it.
- the host has the normal eth0 interface and a "virtual" tap0 one.
- host can see and connect both network.
Now the "problem" is :
- from outside I have several subdomain test.example.com,
test2.example.com pointing on the guest ip.
and base on the name I would like to redirect de incoming connection too
the corresponding guest.
iptables is suppose to handle the -d <hostname>
(host is 10.0.0.160)
-A PREROUTING -p tcp -m tcp -d test.example.com -j DNAT --to-destination
... what's wrong with my approach, I didn't succeed to make it work.
Any Idea ?
-- Programmers.ch Solutions libres et Opensources Tel: ++41 76 44 888 72 Site: http://www.programmers.ch Site: http://openprojects.ch _______________________________________________ Vserver mailing list Vserver@list.linux-vserver.org http://list.linux-vserver.org/mailman/listinfo/vserverReceived on Mon Mar 13 16:03:33 2006