[Vserver] mount nfs on guest trouble

From: Chris Fanning <christopher.fanning_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue 14 Mar 2006 - 10:50:07 GMT

Hello,

Some nfs mount problem here.
I would like to mount from within a vserver guest (note: I can mount
from the vserver host)

I've added to /vservers/<name>/ccapabilities
binary_mount
secure_mount
secure_remount

Now, when I attempt to mount from the guest it simply says on the guest shell
mount: unknown filesystem type 'nfs'

but on the host console I get some messages:

net/sunrpc/rpc_pipe.c: rpc_lookup_parent failed to mount psuedofilesystem
RPC: Couldn't create pipefs entry /nfs/clnt4, error -19
net/sunrpc/rpc_pipe.c: rpc_lookup_parent failed to mount psuedofilesystem
RPC: Couldn't create pipefs entry /nfs/clnt5, error -19
lockd_down: lockd failed to exit, clearing pid

I've looked around on the mail list archives and about.

Any ideas please?
Thankyou

Chris.