[Vserver] I'd like to use portmap and rpc services.

From: Chris Fanning <christopher.fanning_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 15 Mar 2006 - 12:01:42 GMT

Hello again,

I'd like to use portmap and rpc services.
nfs and nis

I can start portmap bound to the vserver ip but the services don't
register with that ip (are they trying 127.0.0.1?).

On the list I see many questions about this. There are also people who
have it working. (nfs-user-server running on two or more vservers)

I don't want to bash this topic but I am rather stuck.

Thanks.
Chris.