[Vserver] Anybody patched grsec+vserver for 2.6.16 yet?

From: Wolfgang Hennerbichler <wogri_at_wogri.com>
Date: Wed 22 Mar 2006 - 10:26:40 GMT

Hi!

I seem to have some problems with 2.1.0 development version for
vserver - bind stalled as mysql did, in the mean time several times
(never logs anything, just stops responding). I'm using this kernel:
2.6.14.7-vs2.1.0-grsec-2.1.9, because I got the patch from http://
harry.ulyssis.org/vserver/. I think I might give an updated version a
try (I'd prefer the stable version of vserver, but I didn't find one
that was merged with grsecurity). I am a bad c-programmer, that's why
I can't do it on my own (I've tried, but this led to some weird
things in the kernel :))

Thanks for your help;
Wolfgang

--