[Vserver] LinuxTag 2006

From: Andreas John <lists_at_aj.net-lab.net>
Date: Wed 29 Mar 2006 - 18:21:43 BST

Hello folks,

as some of you already know from IRC or from the Wiki, we've been
accepted as a community project at LinuxTag 2006 in Wiesbaden/Germany.
We will get a booth, which we will have to equip and to operate.

If you like to participate and support the linux-vserver.org project,
please contact me and/or work on the Wiki; The entry page for our
planning is http://linux-vserver.org/LinuxTag2006 .

I'm pretty sure there will hot talks within the communitiy and maybe we
are able to attract new users or developers.

For those too lazy^W busy too look up the date: 03.05.2006 - 06.05.2006.
And: Wiesbaden is near Frankfurt/Main.

rgds,
Andreas John a.k.a. 'derjohn'