Re: [Vserver] Create a guest

From: Albert Shih <shih_at_math.jussieu.fr>
Date: Thu 30 Mar 2006 - 16:26:08 BST

 Le 29/03/2006 à 16:39:24+0200, Herbert Poetzl a écrit
> On Wed, Mar 29, 2006 at 04:14:11PM +0200, Albert Shih wrote:
> > Hi all
> >
> > Maybe very stupid question, but have a server running FC4 with
> > vserver-patch kernel.
> >
> > I want launch two guest with same version of linux but I don't want
> > make a big copy. How can I do that ?
> > Where can I find a documentation for make guest with hard-link ?
>
> vunify and vhashif will do that for you (note:
> they will not unfiy with the host fs)
>
> http://linux-vserver.org/alpha+util-vserver
> (check the Directory/vserver unification section)

Well it's seem I'm very stupid man....

I've install my first vserver succefuly with the documentation on the
website.

Now I want duplicate my first server to a second server. The only
difference between us is the IP number. How can I do that ?

You tell me (and Thanks you for that) I can use vunify and mayby vhasif,
but I don't understand what's this command do.

In the documentation It's describe how can use vunify but not (well my
english is not very good) what's he does...

Anyone can help me ?

Lots of thanks.

--
Albert SHIH