[Vserver] Passive FTP with Proftpd within guest

From: Youri Lacan-Bartley <ylacan_at_teicam.com>
Date: Thu 06 Apr 2006 - 15:55:07 BST

Hi list,

congratulations for all the great work being achieved here!
I'm trying to get a simple Proftpd-mysql server running in one of my
guests, and was wondering how I could enable passive ftp connections.
Has this got something to do with guest capabilities or do I have to
resort to some iptables fiddling on the host?
And would the solution be to bind this guest directly to the host address?

Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated as I don't seem to have
found any comprehensible explanation anywhere on the net or on this list,

best regards,

Youri