Re: [Vserver] report comparing vserver w/ xen

From: Martin Fick <mogulguy_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue 02 May 2006 - 23:29:59 BST

That's a great paper, I enjoyed reading it. I would
almost suggest forwarding it to the LKML, expecially
the part about dd cache spoiling. Good benchmarks can
impact the way kernel developers think. You never
know, with a good benchmark to show a specific
problem, you might find a fix for that dd spoiling
soon. :)

-Martin

http://www.cs.princeton.edu/~mef/research/vserver/paper.pdf