[Vserver] Building vserver from skeleton

From: Fareha Shafique <fareha_at_eecg.toronto.edu>
Date: Wed 17 May 2006 - 15:20:55 BST

Hi,

I want to try to build a few vservers from a host template and then
unify these vservers. I'm not sure what files I need to include in the
template. I tried to create one vserver like this but I cannot start it.
I get the following error:
-------------------------
# vserver sk start
No command given; use '--help' for more information.

An error occured while executing the vserver startup sequence; when
there are no other messages, it is very likely that the init-script
() failed.

Common causes are:
* /etc/rc.d/rc on Fedora Core 1 and RH9 fails always; the 'apt-rpm' build
  method knows how to deal with this, but on existing installations,
  appending 'true' to this file will help.

Failed to start vserver 'sk'

I'm using Fedora Core 4 (2.6). I have been able to successfully build a
vserver using the yum method previously and starts fine.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
-FS