[Vserver] Creating from template

From: Fareha Shafique <fareha_at_eecg.toronto.edu>
Date: Mon 22 May 2006 - 18:13:57 BST

Hi,

I built my first vserver (vs1) using the yum method and now I would like
to build a few more vservers using skeleton method along with a template
of vs1. I tried to build one vserver (sk1) like this and realized that
there was no directory for this vserver in:
/etc/vservers/.defaults/vdirbase/.pkg
or
/vservers/.pkg

Due to the absence of these files I can hashify the vservers. Am I
supposed to create these directories manually for every vserver build
using the skeleton method?

Thanks,
-FS