Re: [Vserver] Re: Project Support Open Source (SOS) wanted to donation to your project

From: Michael S. Zick <mszick_at_morethan.org>
Date: Sat 27 May 2006 - 16:40:11 BST

On Sat May 27 2006 09:41, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 06:07:28AM -0400, Bob Mutch wrote:
> >
> > If you blog or have friends that blog you may want to ask
> > them to blog up on the project. The more noise we make the
> > more companies that will use my list to make donations and
> > the more money that will be sent to support your project.
>
> just a small question, who verifies the lists _you_
> put together and send to the companies? I mean, it's
> not clear to me how to prevent misuse of that list
> by e.g. adding a few additional paypal accounts :)
>
> best,
> Herbert

A few more small questions.

I note that you state you charge a fee for the lists that you
provide. How much? How do you figure the rate?

Are you a 503(c)3 tax exempt organization?
Where can a audited copy of your books be reviewed?

Why are you using the same IP address as a recognized, financial
scam artiest?

This project has a perfectly good donations page and a
working system to accept and acknowledge donations. What
is there to be gained by this project by its association with
your for-profit (the fees) service?

Mike