Re: [Vserver] Re: IP alias limitation

From: Kathy Kost <kathyk_at_blarg.net>
Date: Wed 23 Aug 2006 - 21:56:21 BST

That would be a good thing. :-) But I still have my other question
that I'm concerned about. If I have two guests with 10 aliases each, such
that my root server sees 20 aliases, that still would send the entire
server beyond the current 16 limit, correct? I guess it's sort of a dumb
question, but I was somehow hoping that the root server would be immune,
or somehow under different limitations.

Kathy