Re: [Vserver] 2006.1 Gentoo x86 stage3 for vserver ?

From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue 05 Dec 2006 - 18:36:46 GMT

Actually, I'm pretty sure I started with a tarball from
http://dev.croup.de/repos/gentoo-vps/stages/ and then modified
everything to follow the Jackass! guide. Of course, this involved
recompiling everything with the new gcc 4.1 a couple of times.
Thank you to whomever provides the dev.croup.de stages.

-John