[Vserver] Linux-Informationstag Oldenburg

From: Christian Thaeter <ct_at_pipapo.org>
Date: Wed 17 Jan 2007 - 11:32:35 GMT

There is the 2nd time Linux-Informationtag in Oldenburg, far north-west
Germany from 14. to 15. April 2007. see:
 http://lit-ol.bytemine.net/
Is anyone anyone of you interested going there?
If we find few people we can apply for a Linux-Vserver booth (well desk
actually, this is a quite small expo with lots of community people).

I am planning to be there, prolly by bike (at least I want to take my
bike with me since I'll likely make a small vacation out of it) maybe
someone can pick me up in Karlsruhe or somewhere on the way.

There is no 'offical' accommodation provided but some people in
Oldenburg offer private places to stay over night.

For further planning we may open up a wiki page for that event similar
like we did for the LinuxTag.

        Christian