Re: [Vserver] Linux-Informationstag Oldenburg

From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert_at_13thfloor.at>
Date: Wed 17 Jan 2007 - 18:21:42 GMT

On Wed, Jan 17, 2007 at 12:32:35PM +0100, Christian Thaeter wrote:
> There is the 2nd time Linux-Informationtag in Oldenburg,
> far north-west Germany from 14. to 15. April 2007. see:
> http://lit-ol.bytemine.net/
> Is anyone anyone of you interested going there?

I am interested, but I will not be able to make it
(because it is _very_ likel I'm in the USA at that time)

but I'm sure there are enough folks interested and
able to join that event, which probably will be a lot
of fun ...

> If we find few people we can apply for a Linux-Vserver booth
> (well desk actually, this is a quite small expo with lots of
> community people).

> I am planning to be there, prolly by bike (at least I want
> to take my bike with me since I'll likely make a small
> vacation out of it) maybe someone can pick me up in Karlsruhe
> or somewhere on the way.

> There is no 'offical' accommodation provided but some people
> in Oldenburg offer private places to stay over night.

would be good too coordinate that ...

> For further planning we may open up a wiki page for that
> event similar like we did for the LinuxTag.

yes, please go ahead and do that ...

thanks,
Herbert