Re: [Vserver] ultra frustration

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Mon 12 Feb 2007 - 23:47:47 GMT

On Monday 12 February 2007 13:04, Daniel Hokka Zakrisson wrote:

heh.. oh. ok thanks! i would never have guessed that one.

> Chuck wrote:
> > why did you ever remove vserver-new? it was so SIMPLE to clone a template
> > that
> > way. i cannot get this to work. i am sure it is just frustration on my
> > part.
> > i go by the vserver help built in and send it this cmdline:
> >
> > vserver tbfweb build --context 3911 --hostname tbfweb --interface
> > eth3:64.113.39.11/24 --initstyle plain -m
> > rsync --source /vservers/c64webmintmpl
> >
> > and immediately it says unrecognized --source
>
> ... since you're missing the -- before it. Add that and it should be fine.
>
> --
> Daniel Hokka Zakrisson

Chuck
"...and the hordes of M$*ft users descended upon me in their anger,
and asked 'Why do you not get the viruses or the BlueScreensOfDeath
or insecure system troubles and slowness or pay through the nose
for an OS as *we* do?!!', and I answered...'I use Linux'. "
The Book of John, chapter 1, page 1, and end of book