[Vserver] Network - How is it implemented?

From: Jaroslav Tomecek <adray_at_seznam.cz>
Date: Tue 13 Feb 2007 - 13:55:58 GMT

Hi,
 I'm writing some comparison of kernel-based virtualization machines. I
want to know something about Linux-VServer networking. I found something
(is it true?):
1) There is no virtual network device.
2) Host system works as router.
3) Any communication among VPS is delivered through the host.
4) chbind binds some IPs to some process and its children.

What about changes in original Linux binding to INADDR_ANY? How does it
work now?
Is it possible to make some sets of IP adresses with it? How? Could you
give me some link please?
Thanks Jarda