Re: [Vserver] Re: about Vserver for ARM

From: Wenbin Zhang <zhangwenbin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon 19 Mar 2007 - 04:34:15 GMT

Hi Herbert,

Thanks! I can build vserver for ARM successfully with your approach, but how
to use "make install" to install those verser related files to corrosponding
directory in rootfs?
For example, my rootfs is under /work/rootfs/opie, how can I install vserver
to this directory? Actually I want to use a binary make for ARM to run "make
install" on the phone, but I failed to get the ARM version make. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Wenbin