[Vserver] how to make default system running on the top of one vserver?

From: Wenbin Zhang <zhangwenbin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon 19 Mar 2007 - 04:45:38 GMT

Hello Guys,

I have one question here, how to make default system running on the top of
one vserver? That is:

---------------------
  vserver
-------------------
  host linux
----------------
  hardware
-------------------

1) I setup one server on the default host system.( Both the host system and
the verser are linux).
2) After the machine power on and boot, the whole thing will be taken over
by the vserver, say, the GUI display, the input are controlled by vserver
automatically. After boot, the user were not expected to use the host linux
again.
3) But the display/input control still can be switched to the host linux in
case of need. After using, the control will be able to switch back to
vserver.

Any good idea to achieve this?

Thanks,
Wenbin