Re: [Vserver] anybody has experience for Vserver on ARM

From: Wenbin Zhang <zhangwenbin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed 25 Apr 2007 - 05:40:12 BST

> > vcmd -i 42 -C ctx_create -- ps auxwww
> > vserver: ret = 0x0000002A (42)
> > USER PID %CPU %MEM VSZ RSS TTY STAT START TIME COMMAND
> > root 11780 0.0 0.0 1944 672 pts/2 R+ 13:35 0:00 ps
> > auxwww
> >
> I downloaded the vcmd source, and crosscompiled it, then copy to the ARM
phone, however, when I tried to run the command, it cannot create the
process successfully, very strange...
when I run "vcmd -h", it can show the help, but when I run " vcmd -i 42 -C
ctx_create -- ps auxwww", it just hung.
root@a780:/work/vcmd-0.08# ./vcmd -h
This is ./vcmd V0.08
options are:
  -h print this help message
  -A dump data after syscall
  -B dump data before syscall

Btw, my ARM kernel is vserver enabled, I can find the /proc/virtual/info
does exist but it is an empty file. I guess might be the vserver kernel
module has some problem, but I cannot figure out what it is, which is the
thing I am worrying about. Can you think of any ideas?

Thanks,
Wenbin