Re: [Vserver] CentOS 5 building guest machine

From: Jake Solid <richardsolid_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu 21 Jun 2007 - 22:20:11 BST

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for the reply.

I was looking for information on how to prepare the system for centos5
distribution. I found that the linux-vserver version I installed on my
CentOS 5 server does support CentOS 4 guest building.

/usr/lib64/util-vserver/distributions/centos4

but i need to do the centos 4 and not 4. I just need to know what I need to
do to make sure the files that get used are the ones from CentOS 5.

Thanks for you inputs.

This is the version of vserver i'm using:

util-vserver-debuginfo-0.30.212-0
util-vserver-legacy-0.30.212-0
util-vserver-lib-0.30.212-0
util-vserver-build-0.30.212-0