[Vserver] Vserver copy. The saga continues!

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders_at_acm.org>
Date: Thu 12 Jul 2007 - 18:55:09 BST

The builds using rsync are going well but this has created a bit of a
problem. Typically I build using yum as the method. This creates all
the necessary files in /etc/vservers/<guest>/apps. Using rsync doesn't.

Is there a command/incantation to convert a vserver guest to another
package-management system like yum, apt-get, etc?

I suspect the pieces to do this are in the vserver script but if the
method is just undocumented it would be quicker.

TIA,
Rod