Re: [vserver] Host upgrade from Fedora Core 5 to CentOS 5 ... success

From: jean-marc pouchoulon <jean-marc.pouchoulon_at_ac-montpellier.fr>
Date: Wed 17 Oct 2007 - 20:01:41 BST

Roderick A. Anderson a écrit :
> If anyone is interested I'll make some notes on what I did, and ran
> into, while upgrading a host from Fedora Core 5 to CentOS 5. Not sure
> of my Wiki skills when it comes to a decent appearance so they would
> just be posted here.)
Helo Rod,
I am interested to have your notes.
We plan to migrate our fedora servers to centos 5 or redhat.

so thanks

NB
I read that last linux kernel will support more virtualisation solution
like xen.
I am not qualified to express an opinion about this choices but
vserver works very well so why they do not plan to support kernel
level isolation like vserver ?

jean-marc