Re: [vserver] ramFS Host

From: Michael S. Zick <mszick_at_morethan.org>
Date: Fri 04 Jan 2008 - 12:43:44 GMT

On Thu January 3 2008 09:06, Raoul Bhatia [IPAX] wrote:
> as it is possible to boot a whole linux system from network with no local
> harddisk (pxe should be the keyword), i see no issue with that besides
> being a little more complicated for updates :) (as you need to patch the
> file on the server and re-pack it - afairc)

Just thought of another thing which will take some planning/thought ...

The WiFi is a device - it should "belong" to the host context ...
The selection of which WiFi connection to use at any instance should remain
a user (guest context) choice.

I could take the easy way out - give the WiFi device to the guest context ...
But the machine has a dual channel graphics chip, I would like to see if I
can support a "dual seat" set-up (that might be too ambitious, but, still ...)

Mike