Re: [vserver] Can't install Centos guest after 5.3 upgrade

From: John Alberts <john.m.alberts_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue 14 Apr 2009 - 14:17:54 BST

Thank you for providing this patch. I just tested it and it works
great. The only thing that I would suggest is incrementing the
Release line in the yum.spec file. This would not only make it a bit
easier to install, but also I noticed that doing a 'yum update', it
wants to overwrite my custom yum with the one from the mirrors that
has the same revision number. I'm assuming a bump in the Release
version would avoid this.

Thanks again.

John

--