Re: [vserver] Experimental Branch usable in production?

From: randall <randall_at_songshu.org>
Date: Thu 18 Jun 2009 - 08:50:48 BST

Oliver Welter wrote:

hi there,

i'm currently using the stock Debian Lenny version and have not
experienced any stability or other issues the last few months.

2.6.26+17 2.3.0.35
util-vserver: 0.30.216-pre2772;

there seem to be some issues mentioned on the wiki with this kernel, not
sure if its debian specific.

http://linux-vserver.org/Installation_on_Debian#Issues_with_the_current_2.6.26_Kernel