Re: [vserver] Too many network devices inside guest?

From: Chuck <chuck_at_sbbsnet.net>
Date: Fri 30 Oct 2009 - 22:21:48 GMT

i believe what he was saying is you do not need, nor should you, define a lo
interface at all unless you intend to map localhost to another address such
as 127.0.0.2 or some such... normal 127.0.0.1 localhost interface is
automatically created at startup. i do not have any lo defined anywhere and
all my vservers have a unique localhost provided for them. i can see
multiple problems created by defining the lo interface for 127.0.0.1. best
to remove it from your definitions.

--
Chuck