We're trying to build a vserver infrastructure on Debian Lenny with
following parameter :
- One host with the kernel 2.6.26 / Debian lenny with the debian tools
- 3 guests, each one runs on a logical volume in reiserfs
- 2 Vlan, one for the the lan, one for the dmz
- some guests's ip are one the dmz, some on the lan
- on the hosts we have an /etc/interface with two interfaces with bonding
- Vlan have been set up in the network configuration, each guest interfaces
as bond0.vlan as device.
Here's my problem,
On a dmz guest, when I run a ip route show, I see the routes of the host, so
a route to the lan ... which is not good for security ...
What is the best solution to isolate the guest and controlling routing ? . I
googled it and I found some answers by using ip route with alternate
table ... Is it the best and easiest solution now ? How can I set up that
correctly in Debian ?
Thanks by advance ...
Received on Tue Jan 12 15:11:39 2010