Re: [vserver] Asterisk in guest

From: Roderick A. Anderson <raanders_at_cyber-office.net>
Date: Thu 05 Aug 2010 - 20:27:56 BST

Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
> One more time but with feeling I attempt to get Asterisk running in a
> guest. Seriously this time. :-)

Well you guys a far too slow. :-) I had to figure it out myself. But
to give us all a break I kind-of had an idea and it seems to work.

Form the host:

    cd /vservers/$GUEST/dev
    mknod tty9 c 4 9

I then entered the guest and was able to "service asterisk start". I
don't know if it is really _working_, verses just running, but I can now
proceed to the next steps.

\\||/
Rod