[vserver] virtualmin and quota with /dev/hdvX

From: Ghislain <gadnet_at_aqueos.com>
Date: Wed 18 Aug 2010 - 17:59:40 BST

 Hello,

 on virtual min/webmin we had some trouble getting the quota accepted.
Virtualmin try to find the device and use the directory ( /home) and not
the device (/dev/hcvX) so it fails. To make this work we use a little
wrapper to the repquota etc... commands. I updated it by a more
intelligent version. Here is the link for those interested:

https://support.aqueos.net/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=192

  you just change in webmin config the quota command by adding the
devwrapper.sh before like in:

devwrapper.sh repquota -u -v

instead of

repquota -u -v

  it solved all problems for us so far, any comments/idea are welcome ;)

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain ADNET.