AW: Re: [vserver] Mountpoint readonly

From: Roman Pretory <hostmaster_at_austrianonlines.net>
Date: Thu 28 Oct 2010 - 22:37:02 BST

by booting the vserver-defaults I have now seen a message like ext3-fs too
many mounts...

I have found now a 2 guest mounting this drive by booting and removed it,
in the moment it seem to be ok, but this could take a while.

The hole hardware is the same like before und also the backup system is
change and have now the same error!
no troubles before for 2 years ore more.
If a take the old boot disk with CENTOS 5.5 32bit all is ok again.
it's only different kernel and vserverutil.

the mount options on:
http://linux-vserver.org/Share_a_directory_among_multiple_guests#See_also

dosn't work on this system vor 2 guest's
/srv/common/home /home none defaults 0 0

in the logs a have found nothing.
only this maybe??
vxW: [»crond«,30790:#3040|3040|3040] messing with the procfs.

BRG
Roman