[vserver] XEN and vserver in one kernel

From: Ken Yap <ken_yap_at_y7mail.com>
Date: Tue 16 Nov 2010 - 05:02:58 GMT

I'm in a situation where I have to run a vserver kernel on top of XEN in
Debian Lenny. This is on AMD64. I gather that this is not a problem
since xen-vsever kernels existed in Etch. Since there don't seem to be
ready made xen-vserver kernel packages, it looks like I'll have to take
a XEN kernel source DEB, fold in the vserver patches and compile.

Does anybody have any cautions or tips for me?

Thanks in advance.

----
Don't bother to